Thanks for the reply and feedback, ColinsMum... You made good points (American or not ;)). I'll work on site navigation, clarification and updates asap. Also, I'd like to send you a link when updated, so that you may try again to access content via Linux. Regarding posting a syllabus, I'll be sure to make those available, too.

About the curriculum...
This is a complete K-12 program with all content available online, although there are lots of offline assignments/activities.

K-8th is accelerated and primarily project-based. Students can accelerate learning as needed in specific subjects and/or receive remediation in other subject(s). The curriculum includes benchmarks and grade-level completion requirements for Language Arts/English, Math, Science, History/Social Studies, World Languages, Visual/Performing Arts, Technology, and Health/PE.

9th-12th includes advanced high school and college-level courses. Students complete minimum core requirements, but focus on area(s) of interest (English/Literature, Math, Science, History, etc.).

In regard to input, I like to hear feedback as to any components you'd like to see included in an ideal gifted curriculum. I've aligned content to national standards, as well as NAGC standards.

Thanks!

Daa'iyah Na'im
Director/Head of School
The AGVI Academy for Gifted Youth
http://AGVIgifted.org