Thank you for the feedback. I do not believe he was given the FSIQ; this didn't appear on the results the diagnostician sent me. The results plus the subtest results for the WISC IV are below:

One thing, however, is that I don't understand the statement that only the block design would be affected by the dysgraphia. It has impacted several areas of performance for my son, including his ability to read and recognize words and comprehend what he reads.

WISC IV:
General Ability Index 119
Verbal Comprehension Index 114
Perceptual Reasoning Index 117
Similarities 15 Block Design 12
Vocabulary 11 Picture Concepts 13
Comprehension 12 Matrix Reasoning 13

SOI:
Creativity
Divergent Production of Figural Units (DFU) This is a timed test of the student�s ability to draw creatively.
16 Limiting

Divergent Production of Semantic Units (DMU) This is a timed test of verbal fluency and creativity. It assesses willingness to express one�s ideas freely. 84 Superior

Critical Thinking
Cognition of Semantic Relations (CMR) This is a test of the ability to see relations between ideas or meanings of words. The task is to identify what comes between the two other things.
94 Gifted

Convergent Production of Symbolic Implications (NSI) This subtest involves logic and form reasoning. It requires the student to �add� figures rather than numbers. 94 Gifted