kd, yes....

As for how it's going.

Two days in, one bump. He went to math and was presented with an assessment that was 10 pages long. He freaked, convinced he was in way over his head. Once he calmed down, he realized that it really was just one problem at a time and he completed it.

To date the majority of his math has been done on-line where it is presented one question at a time. He was just overwhelmed. Haven't gotten any feedback on how he did yet.

Overall, he's doing better than I expected. He loves his science teacher and I get the feling that it's mutual. She has commented several times on his enthusiasm!

His LA teacher started off day two by pullingme into the office to tell me that my son hadn't written down any of the notes she'd asked him to on the first day. Knowing my son, I was surprised. When he went to LA on day two, I asked him about it in front of the teacher. He said that she had told him the day before that he had the wrong paper. Not wanting to make a mistake he didn't write anything down. But he then recited to her everything that she had asked him to note from the day before. At the end of class today she made a point to come and find me to let me know that he was fabulous!

So, over all I would say that things are going well so far!

Shari
Mom to DS 10, DS 11, DS 13
Ability doesn't make us, Choices do!