Hi, so after much consideration I decided to offer the opportunity to my DD12 to be retested with someone who knew about gifted stuff.... She decided to do it. We were going to be traveling around so we added it in.... She has had all the signs and symptoms of being gifted but excluded from gifted programs etc. due to not quite high enough scores...(I posted her SB V scores a few months ago) So here are her scores and I am hoping Dottie and anyone else will make comments... I am curious she "ceiling" the test on 6 of the 10 subtests I will star those:

Block Design* 52/13
Similarities* 40/18
Digit Span 24/16
Picture concepts* 21/12
Coding 62/12
Vocabulary* 56/17
Letter number seq. 20/12
Matrix reasoning*30/15
Comprehension* 36/17
Symbol search 34/13

VCI 144 99.8%
PRI 121 92
WMI 123 94
PSI 115 84
FSIQ 134 99
GAI 139 99.5%

How can she ceiling a test and not have an 18?
This will finally qualify her for some gifted resources at school. My DD is really different these past few days. SHe has always been like one if not the most fastest learners in her class... yet not validated by test scores. I think she trusts her smarts more. I hate to say it but I also feel so much better. I have been treating her as gifted without the test scores but there has always been a wiggly feeling of doubt and I am sure that she has sensed it..... I am enjoying planning how to show the scores to the gifted dept. personnel. I think her scores are better because it was her choice... The first test she knew we were thinking of changing her school etc. and her heart was not in it.
So any comments will be appreciated.