I'm no expert parent, but what she was doing at nine months old is less important now at fifteen than what she wants to be doing "when she grows up.".
They say to be happy you should find out what you like to do, then find out how to get paid to do it. I don't know what her country offers, but here there are special interest summer programs for anything a teenager could be interested in, LOG aside. Then it's like choosing a college. Look at what's available that you want to participate in then see if you qualify. If she has a passion consider foreign exchange studentship to persue that passion, since she's fluently bilingual. These are some ideas for enrichment. I still believe at fifteen she should be counseled on carreer choices. I'm too new at studying healthy giftedness to recommend any specific books, but even the few I'm reading say the gifted sometimes have a problem being satisfied with the life they have worked so hard to earn. And these message boards seem to stress that the gifted benefit from seeking professional counseling in so many cases when serious decisions are being made. So I would offhandedly suggest seeking a gifted-experienced guidence counselor to help talk her through "what she wants to be when she grows up.". I would think in this case. If she was young and had years of school ahead of her and there were many educational opportunities to chose from then I would seek to determine her LOG. As it is, there's not much being offered there, not much school left in front of her, and this is an age she should think about her life and do a little planning. You already know she's some kind of level of gifted, so find a specialized gifted counselor to help her define her goals and needs. Sorry if my answer was rambling.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar