Once I realized that I needed to toss all preconceived ideas of what school should look like things got much better. I do keep my kids in the same time period for history and the same discipline for science so that might be helpful as they get older. It sounds like you are doing fine. I keep this list on my fridge for those really stressful days.

*Home schooling is time-consuming, hard work.
*Housework suffer. Books and science experiments and papers are all over the house.
*Everyone wants to quit at some point during the school year.
*The kids aren't always perfect, and you can't blame it on school or on other friends.
*Grandparents may think you're ruining your children.
*The neighbors will probably tell you that you're crazy.

I took these from The Well Trained Mind and just eliminated those that didn't apply and printed them in big letters on my fridge, right below a quote from Isaiah, and the Calvin and Hobbes snowflake cartoon. Together they remind me of what I'm doing and why.

I have also found a lot of strength from other women here and on the Well Trained Mind forum who also have multiple children and GT children, who if nothing else will listen and understand.
I wish there was a magic pill. I also have to keep in mind that this is a process and we have lots of time, especially with their pacing.

Some sanity savers that I'm sure you have some across, Reading Eggs, Starfall, for younger kids MUS DVD's and manipulatives are a big hit, anything Leap Frog. For me our local YMCA is a lifesaver. My older kids do the Homeschool Gym and Swim program and my youngers can go to child watch for two hours of down time for me. We also love their pools for family time.

For me the intensity is the hardest part.

EPGY OE Volunteer Group Leader