Hi!

Thanks for the suggestions!

I think I like the SIngapore maths books best smile

For reading, I already have plenty of spanishs books+methods.

I just wanted to organize a little bit more ideas for extra activities in science, history etc. and as well check on basic knowledge that DD should/could have, like telling the time etc.

About homeschooling, this is completely illegal here, especially if your DC has been once to the school.

About the languages, I do not think that people will think that DD is stupid if her Dutch is not as good as her Spanish, especially when they learn that she speaks three languages, but I am certain that they will not see her high ability.
As well, I fear that her behaviors at school are a too happily atributed to not undersdanding enough Dutch. For example, when the teacher reads a story book to the class, apparently some time in the middle of it, DD gets distracted.
Both teachers (school and private) say that is because she cannot follow it, but I suspect that she will still do this if the book is not interesting to her.

I think somehow he have to finish this year at this school and get her eyes fixed and help her with the reading and maths, plus some afteschooling.