[Someone else will be along with a more precise answer in a moment :-) ]
Yes, there's a strong, although not perfect, correlation: your DD is clearly highly intelligent, and it would be a reasonable guess that her IQ is also in the 99.9th percentile (although it's not certain). The caveat is that obviously Raven only examines one kind of intelligence, e.g. not verbal intelligence at all. It is highly g-weighted, which more or less means it is highly correlated with other measures.

Anecdotal impression: we sometimes hear of children with very high IQs who do less well on Raven, and there is speculation that some high-IQ children tend to "overthink" the Raven tasks and do less well as a consequence. I don't recall cases where a child who did exceptionally well on Raven and had also been tested with a standard IQ test did not do very well on the IQ test. I'm sure it could happen, especially with 2e children with issues like dyslexia, and presumably also with others whose strengths just happened to be matched with Raven. But basically, you have an extremely bright kid there!

Email: my username, followed by 2, at google's mail