When dd#2 tested in the past, we got an interpretive guide that gave us an idea of how the other kids in her grade did. It did not give percentiles, just the top scores, bottom scores, avg scores, etc. I've linked as many of the interpretive guides from the various talent search organizations as I've been able to locate here: http://www.galileoeducation.org/Test-Scores.html

Some of them seem to have recognition ceremony levels as the only info available online while others have the entire interpretive guide online. Interpretive info for SAT scores for 7th graders seems to be the most easily accessed online with WATS (formerly RMATS) having the most complete info for Explore results online that I've seen. Keep in mind that some of these interpretive guides are from last year b/c the new ones aren't out yet and that your child will be compared to this year's cohort & the cohort from your regional talent search not the others. The scores seem to vary quite a bit from one talent search to another.