I emailed the principal about whether she wanted to see the scores, but gave no hint of how he did. (22 composite, 24 math, 23 science, 21 english and 19 reading). Also asked her insight on how to compare. She said 6th grade is the right comarison. Wonder how she will react to the 22 when she sees it.

I'm shipping a copy of his scores to the school tomorrow.

Deal is, Snoopy doesn't want to skip now. He finally feels like he is at home with these kids. This may be enough to convince the school and yet we will be saying no. What a warped situation.

Yes, the school is great. No, they don't make any special accomodations for him. Somehow this is just working.

For now..... And I have learned enough to enjoy it when things are working because they don't keep working for long....

Mary

P.S. For the math question he missed.... area of a triangle. He told me in the car he only missed one question, but they didn't give him enough information, wait it was a right triangle, oops, well he missed that one. I thought it was very cool that he figured out his own mistake. I'll bet it was the only math problem he missed.

He won't be as well prepared for the SAT next year. He is nearly finished with Algebra 1 on ALEKS, but lots of stuff he hasn't done on the SAT. Won't look nearly so good coming off of it.

Mary