Zarfitty, I feel your pain. Online grades have caused me to lose a few years of my life as well. Your heart just drops to see that sort of stuff. My DS13 has a real issue with turning in work. In addition, his teachers only take late work for 1/2 credit so he can only get a 50 which is still a F, but at least is a little easier to average than a 0. From your DD being 10 I assume she is in elementary school and yes I would expect the teachers to be able to enter grades quicker. I hope you contacted them about your displeasure. From their perspective, Im sure they wonder how many parents even look at online grades. My DS is in middle school and with so many classes I do wonder how the teachers can get all the stuff graded and entered timely so I do allow a little more slack, but still there is usually one teacher out of the bunch who seems to need to enter several grades at once. I hope that once you contact the teachers even if they can't enter the grades quicker they could at least shoot you an email to be notified of missing assignments quicker.