Wow -- that's a *massive* spread.

I think processing speed can be slow from being tentative or from being perfectionist or from being slow. Do you see speed as a stumbling block in real life? Do you think the test was accurate?

I do not think ceilings seems to play much of a role since none of the scores were 19, but I think Dottie will disagree with me on this one wink.

I also don't think the 15 points makes much sense -- it depends on the other scores. I have a kid with more than 20 points between VCI and PRI, but PRI was still 99th (extended scoring on VCI) and to argue that means an LD just makes no sense. But the difference between 99.9 and 16% is *huge* and may indicate something important.

Ideally, you'd get a detailed eval from someone well-versed in LD. If that's an obstacle, I found I got a lot of info from the WJ Cog looking for LD for one kid. It was much more detailed in terms of learning styles and what would help a particular kid learn better than basic AT or IQ.

I think it's reasonable to pursue further if this matches what you see with your DD.

Finally, I think the SB-LM doesn't give you any current info. It will likely give you a very high score, but not one based on current norms and thus not a valid high score. If I were you, I'd put more effort into getting a sense of learning style and possible LD than SB-LM, but JMHO and all that!