For those who don't understand, it may seem awful.

But make it a game/challenge.

1. say to yourself, you'll only spend 2 minutes doing chore (but once you get started, you may then choose to do it longer)

2. think of rewards that you want
- so if you know you have to go grocery shopping, after that, the reward will be....

3. get hubby's help with making lists
(I could write the list but then I'll lose them)
(if you need help writing them that is)
- My lists are using the larger sized Post-It notes and they are stuck on the wall.
- I don't care what people think because if I put those sticky notes anywhere else, I won't find them again
- You'll want to post them high so toddlers dont get at them

You have 3 toddlers. It IS a very tough job because there are LOTS of absolutely mundane tiny details that completely bores a mind to death.

When the kids are down for a nap, give yourself a chance to read a physics textbook or something that completely gives your mind something else to chew on. Or go to Wikipedia and learn something new.

These are just ideas. Hopefully didn't offend you or anything. But were some of my coping mechanisms.

Early on, I knew I couldn't keep that up. I had to go to work to keep sane. I need challenging brain work. But not everyone understands that. They might think it is an excuse. But then ... haha -- I don't care what they think. They've never been "me".

Warm wishes