I called the local middle school to see if my just turned DD10's dual enrollment will carry over and if there are any other classes that might interest her. She is really getting disgusted with her current LA class and isn't really interested in her two electives anymore. So I'm trying to figure out if I should even be looking at the middle school or just make the complete move to all subjects homeschooled like her sisters, and as she is begging me daily.

Their answer. They set up a meeting and will have to discuss with the building prinicipal and the assistant superintendent if anything will be available to her for next year and if they will let her take any above grade level classes that are available in the building. I did explain that we were given the option of skipping her to sixth for this year and didn't to get her more speech therapy. I am really questioning this whole asperger's diagnosis again today. It seems to depend on the day. I'm wondering if it's just her personality and GT. I had the same problems/symptoms at her age. smile I am just so ready to throw in the towel...

EPGY OE Volunteer Group Leader