Remember the adage about volunteer groups, he who complains better be wiling to take charge. My DS7 is grade advanced to 3rd grade and just starting 4th grade math (he has almost completed 4th grade EPGY). The public school has no Math Club (Unlike last year�s private school). So, I have volunteered to run one. This is from a person who did not memorize his times tables until the 6th grade, still had trouble with division in the 7th, and had to fight the school to take algebra in 9th and then almost failed it. The school has agreed to let me run an after school math club (With teachers support, I hope). Not knowing what I am doing has never stopped me, I am hopeful that this will help push DS7 and encourage him as well as the other students. I will use the Mathematical Olympiads for 4th and 5th grade; I think the competition could be fun. I will use problems from the math Olympiad contest problems, in a problem or problems of the week format. Their will be awards and I hope to keep it fun with some things I picked up from the Math Magician book and videos on mental math. I just hope I don�t make it to hard, and that I can keep it fun. I think I will call them Mathletes and use warm ups and the concept of stretching, and then practicing to be a better mathlete. Any other ideas would be helpful.