My ds9 has been diagnosed with a vague 'fluency' learning disability, towards the end of last school year. We took all the info to the school, we mutually agreed there was nothing to do on that problem since he was getting A's at the time, but I dread the start of each year, as he just goes belly-up on the math facts. And like clock work he brought home a couple of dismal multiplication grades these last couple weeks.
I don't want to wait too long to look into this as it gets him all bummed about math in general, and takes a while to get him re-inspired. End of each year he loves math, but it's those first 2-3 months that are very hard on him.

So I sent a note in and we are having a meeting to talk about what can be done. They will probably need to do their own assessment, but my question is, what would an accommodation for this sort of issue look like on paper?
I mean, our Dr. said something about additional time for timed tests...are there other things that might be useful as well or instead? Any suggestions appreciated!