My kids go to a private school. Although they do have a GT program and do differentiate, my daughter is ALWAYS looking for more. They certainly keep you on your toes! it's tiring just keeping up. Especially with the fact that it doesn't take much repetition for a new skill to be learned, it seems we are always looking for new challenges!

I have often thought about homeschooling so that my daughter can be at the level she is capable of learning at, but so far, school is working out well for us (don't get me wrong... that's only because of persistent advocating on my part wink....) BUT after the "official" numbers have come back for several standardized tests, I think they are finally taking me seriously that I'm not just another pushy mom who thinks her kid is a genious :)~. In fact, this year (we are only in 2nd grade) I think this is BY FAR the best year yet as far as teaching to her level. For the most part (which really isn't much) BUT, compared to years past, it's a far cry and I can see that the teachers and staff are trying to offer more.

I take it you home school? How do you like it? Do you utilize one of the homeschool online programs or are you doing it all by yourself? The thought of it terrifies me, but I have often thought that if I get to a point that it's not working at school, I would consider that, but have NO CLUE where to even begin. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things go well with school though and i don't have to cross that bridge.