Yes, we are still here - hack hack cough cough - BLAH! Thanks for asking Dottie :-) This thing is nasty - we are going on day 10 and we still are dealing with it - blah....DS6 is almost back to normal but is a massive "snot machine" (as he calls himself) and mine turned into pneumonia and went straight to my chest so I sound like a freight train but am starting to feel like I am heading back to the normal side (if I ever was normal) :-) DH was able to get on Tamflu immediately and he was completely cleared in less than 2 days and left for Japan on a business trip (oh does he owe me big time!)....

DS6 is heading back to school on Monday and I am BEYOND stressed.....this past week even though we were sick, there was NO stress like I had been going through the first 2 weeks of school...we asked a request for him to be moved into the new first grade classroom that they are starting up due to over crowding and the principal called me yesterday and said they are not moving any children that have IEPs even if the parents are requesting it :-( So we are stuck with this teacher who very obviously wants nothing to do with differentiation or changing her way of making all kids do the exact same thing...she sent us an email note and said that DS6 will have some work to make up that includes review of the alphabet letters and placing the numbers 1-20 in order....I just wanted to yell through the computer and say, "come on....my son has known this stuff since he was 4 and you are going to make him complete makeup work on stuff he has already way beyond mastered". DS is upset thinking he is going back to doing all boring work tomorrow...so my stomach is just curdling :-( Why does it have to be so hard!