Thank you all for your posts. On the app they ask for a lot of examples of how you knew your kid was GT. What stands out to you? Well, my DS7 is pretty normal to me, then again I am not around a whole lot of other kids and when he does have a friend over, he plays at their level. However, he prefers to hang out with the teenagers at family functions and LOVES our babysitter who is 16. So I was looking for those specific times you just knew your kid was "different" not just gifted but DYS gifted. I guess I am curious about the difference there. Dottie you mention the diffence in your girls. Is that difference clear in milestones, personality traits, achievement, etc? And Grinity, do you notice differences btwn your kiddos?

That's a great idea onthego to call them directly. Sometimes things that are so obvious get missed in my brain. LOL Kind of like when I ask my son a multiplication fact and he sits on it forever, yet put it in a word problem and bam! there it is. *rolls eyes* Anyways thanks again everyone.