I'm interested in this too. DD is 2 and advanced for her age. She has been perfectionist since she learned to crawl. She used to crawl to the wall stickers I had put on her walls and she sat there always taking them out and then putting back in. She got furious if there was even the tiniest corner on that sticker that was not perfect. Took me a while to understand why she always got so upset while playing with the stickers.

Now she is two and she is constantly bothered that some letters are missing from the alphabet set that is on our fridge. She likes to organize the letters (she has her own weird way of doing that, not the normal order) and at some point starts complaining how some letter is missing. This morning it was X and obviously I have no idea where it is.

She also thinks she can or should be able to do everything. Now she thinks she can write and swim. Going to pool is a pain as she is so upset to us that we are not letting her swim alone.

She is very persistent so instead of giving up is something is not perfect she has hard time moving on before it is perfect.