Thank you incogneto! That means so much!

I had the same thought as you Chris; I was just a bit lazy and didn't type it. grin

In the very long message that I sent them (whistle) , I didn't want to give them the option of saying the quote came from the psychologist when, in fact, it was the journalist's words, so I left that concern out. If the quote did, in fact, come from the psychologist, they will just correct me.

It seems that many of you (rightly) feel that I am making a big deal out of just one sentence, but in the feminist community, this is standard procedure. Someone posts up an article with an offensive sentence, people complain to the source, and finally, everyone gives themselves a pat on the back for being such good feminists.

It seems that the Gifted Advocacy community is a little less neurotic and self-serving. smile

Also, I'm a high school student in summer with no job or children to take of, which many of you do, so I have time to complain about single sentences in articles. I have already sent several letters to newspapers for confusing gender identity with biological sex and even one to Obama for good measure.