We did listening therapy in conjunction with OT at the Star Center (see e.g. http://www.starcenter.us/services-treatment.html ) and were pleased with the results. There is a home version that's also available that we have purchased but it's hard to get ds to do it at home (see http://www.integratedlistening.com/ I think there were 12 cd's and they did come labeled with which ones affect communication, motor, etc. though it is recommended to do the entire program). While certainly can't hurt to try it, I'd be wary of wasting the time and effort doing it without the OT in combination - so that the OT can address the specific changes you're trying to make. The way I understand it, the listening therapy helps facilitate changes in the brain, but it would be so much more effective to have those changes stimulated during the listening therapy.

FWIW, my ds6 (who was around 4.5 at the time) made great strides in speech over the brief course of the combination therapy. It was a short, intensive course - a month of 3x per week, then a month off, then a month of 2x per week (total 20 sessions). His teacher and speech therapist were happy with the progress. But I think that had more to do with some sort of undefined auditory processing component to his SPD than to the OT for motor issues - but honestly the whole thing is still very confusing on the how's and why's and I did not feel like I had a lot of concrete answers even when I asked the head of the clinic herself (Dr. Miller, author of Sensational Kids). I think in part that's because there isn't enough solid research on this stuff yet.

Anyway, listening therapy is worth a try. I would say that it wasn't for a few months that we were really able to discern the progress. In the middle of it, it was hard to tell. My dd8 (then 6.5) also did the combination therapy and we were very pleased with the results - in her case, afterward it really helped her ability to execute her vision therapy exercises - her vision therapist was really shocked at the difference it had made (we started vision therapy briefly but then stopped, in order to do the combination therapy, because the schedule was so hectic; then we re-started vision after the OT was completed).

If you aren't interested in the home version, check that website for practicioners in your area. Just so you know, listening therapy is a rather controversial subject, though we were happy with it.

I'm not familiar with the particular listening program you mention. I'd want to make triple sure that it is a good one - apparently there are various "imitators" out there on the internet to avoid.