Hi Denmark,
I'm so pleased for you. Nowadays I am finally feeling "like a grown up" and I know that I would never have this kind of peace if my son hadn't introduced me to myself!

I'm so excited. My son just completed his online application for Splash at MIT. I reccomend this experience for folks with Middle School and High School aged kids who are within a 6 hour drive of Boston Mass. So this morning at work, I asked a lady if she had any Middle Schoolers in her life, and when she said yes, I told her about it, and she said she will check it out tonight because her daughter definitly needs it, and she will talk to her daughter's school to see if they can get a bus together! ((happy tears)) Let's just say that I've been on the "other end" of this lady's Intensities in the past, and that because I have new eyes to see the effects of gifteness that aren't so pretty, I have been able to manage things fairly well, but I never directly stated where I got my special insight. So today was the first time we both acknowledged to each other that we are similar in this way. I sure hope the other few families that I 'keep an eye on' come in in the next few days so I can tell them!

here's the link to Splash: http://esp.mit.edu/learn/Splash/index.html

Smiles,
Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com