[quote=IronMom]Are you HS'ing Hkc75 or sending to public/private?

IronMom, I pulled my son out in Jan because I saw the same things going on as you are seeing. He was sent to the principals office 3 times in one week. He felt horrible, unjustly treated, etc. He really is a good kind hearted kid who felt a tremendous amount of stress and acted out accordingly. We have given him time to step back and assess. Before we did we asked the school to test him and switch teachers just so we could figure out what was going on. They did not so we pulled him. Just recently we have started the process of re-enrollment. We are seeing what they will do. Apparently after writing a letter to the superintendant and giving them an official IQ write up by an outside psych, they are willing to work with us on our terms. I am so sorry to hear you go through this. It is way too familiar and heart-breaking. I am scared to give PS another shot for these very same reasons. I just don't understand why they are so hung up on their "rules" especially the ones that just don't make sense....