Hmmmm.... I really should have paid more attention to the teacher Dottie, maybe it was the Scientific Learning she maxed out on and the STAR test she tested on an 8.3 level??????? No, but I do distinctly remember getting that other score from the Scientific Learning. I feel like a heel that I didn't pay too much attention to these reports. It's not that I didn't care, it's just that before we entered the gifted arena, it really didn't matter so much. And, my girl had some social issues like crying in class every day if she wasn't chosen as line leader, student of the day, etc., that took up most of our focus. I even considered putting he back in kindergarten because with a Sept. 30 birthday, she was the youngest in her class. Thank God, she's matured a lot and we don't have to face these things anymore. Now, I find myself regretting that I didn't pay more attention to those placement test results. Not that actually knowing where she placed would get her into the gifted program, but......