Thank you Dottie!!

I talked to EPGY and they said they accept any kind of WISC. You only need 120 to qualify.

Now my question is, should I put DS on the program? What are the benefits? He is in a private school, and what the school is doing in math is a little easy for him but he is not bored. I supplement a lot at home using various workbooks, online programs, like Beestar etc. So he is learning and doing work above his grade level. He is seven and in second grade by the way. I gave him NYS math test for 4th grade, he could solve most of them but some were new to him. So he learned from there. I'm sure he is not very gifted but he does work above grade level and he has the ability to understand more complex concepts.

Another question is what is the difference between John Hopkins and EPGY? Is there a reason to favor one over the other? I'm going to schedule SCAT for him, we have to take it from there because JH could be totally out of the question.

Anyway, I learned so much just by reading all the posts here, and Dottie, you rock! Thanks a lot!

Mic