Originally Posted by Lori H.
He said he was really impressed with your 18 hours a day on the computer and the fact that you also had time for sports and girls, etc. He wants to know if you used any "Red Bull."

You just go without sleep!!

He likes the idea of doing liberal arts study and we have talked about maybe working on an online liberal arts degree in a few years and he wants to continue reading classic books.

Latin, Greek or Mandarin?

I'd also study the biographies of the first-rate minds of the last century - Feynman, Fermi, Neumann, Ghandi - who were happy in their lives and who achieved much in many fields.

He also said when you just read a book you are also getting some of the author's bias which is why he likes to read from multiple sources. He still thinks Wikipedia with all of the links to more info is a great resource.

I have always heard that music helps people deal with stress and he has been complaining that I have exposed him to too much second-hand stress which he says can be more harmful than second-hand smoke. He argues that being on the computer helps him deal with stress because it takes his mind off other things.

Hehe.

Watch out for second hand information, too!!!