Our 1st is classic first born. I will hide and get it more than right before I show you. And it is important to me to do everything really well and show it off. The next one... I'm so glad we knew #1 was pg/hg - in other hands maybe nobody would recognize #2 because she just doesn't care to try. But she's actually brighter than #1... but she lives in la-la land. #3 is too soon to tell. She's more like #1 with more time spent thinking than talking.

Our issue will be getting school to treat #1 and #2 with the same services. #1 makes it know and asks for it. #2 doesn't finish her work. She could do 10xs harder work and leave it unfinished too. It is just her personality. We have one achievement oriented and one who is not. I think early entrance was even more important for #2 because pull-out and independent work will only go so far with her.

I put a brick on #3's head. I'm hoping she'll just be normal. If only she would stop saying things like - 2 more. I want 4 not two I need two more m&ms. Hey, kid you are two go drool on something :-)