No. smile DD8 had to see a nuerologist lately to rule something out and I brought up CAPD. She had a lot of the symptoms and the chronic ear infection thing as a baby.

I brought her WISC, WIAT, WJ. He looked through them before the appointment and very nicely told me, no way.

If your testing has some scatter, maybe? I'm not sure if just the lower working memory is an indicator by itself?

I think Ruf might have caught that, yes?

C also works like DS. She can do projects with extended focus, but it works best when it's what she wants to do, when she wants to do it.

She's getting some training by default because of the vision therapy! Part of it is age/stage, partly personality.

Maybe try talking to him about procrastination and how being uncomfortable with a task can make him look for ways to not do it. Is he strong willed? I gently let my children know when they are procrastinating in hopes that as they grow up they will recognize that feeling when they get in and learn to self-adjust.

Also, when she is able to buckle down I make a big happy deal out of it. I've made the point that it takes less time to finish when she buckles down. Procrastinating means she may have to spend double the time and STILL have to end up doing it. She responds to that time lost idea.