Hi, this site is all new to me but the reading of old posts has helped very much.
I am wondering what the results of my twin DD9's WISC IV may mean. I had them evaluated by a private psychologist and through the Explore test so as to glean insight into scores and abilities as I have suspected GT but school is not moving to identify and the Twin issue is a sensitive one ex.. what if one qualifies and one doesn't ect.
DD 1- VCI 134( 96th %), PRI 102, WMI, 110, PSI 136(98%) for WISC IV FSIQ 126,96th percentile
Explore results as a 3rd grader: composite14(>50% 8th graders) English14(>59%), Math 12(>23%), Reading (>54%), Science16( >60%)Ohio's rubric would Id based on these (Im in PA)

DD2-VCI 132, PRI 108, WMI 113, PSI 131, FSIQ 127(96%ile)
Explore in 3rd grade, composite13(>37%), English12(>39%) sub set of English rhet skills 7 (>63%), Math (>12%), Reading 14 (>64%) Science16 (>60% of 8th graders)again Ohio would ID with their rubric but.. PA has no interpretation based on Talent search)
My questions.. the PRI- VCI difference of 32 for DD1 and 24 for DD2... what can this mean? My reading.. online.. suggests that the FSIQ is not interpretable and the subtests then need to be looked at separately... VCI can then be used to stand alone. The psych wrote the report to conclude they are both GT and in need of services. My school says .. no outside data... I've not shared these results but am contemplating. The <130 is tricky as in PA , chap 16 says it can't be used to decline ID but in my school they DO anyway. I have DD12 in GT , just grade skipped from 5 to 7.. so I have working insight into the GT philisophy at my school ( resistant)
Twin DD's are now 10 and in 4th grade, reading unabridged classics, AR 6.6 to 7.7 and 8.2 depending on the novel.
They seem to present to me all the qualities of GT in terms of reasoning, loving learning, constantly reading and learning about subjects of interest.. Any insight into why the VCI..PRI split( the psych said..no big deal They arent' going to be Architects... the other ( VCI) is the strength... PSI is a strengh too but GAI doesn't work here due to ave PRI. OK I thank anyone who can offer assist.