Originally Posted by OHGrandma
http://fun-books.com/books/murderous_maths.htm

Based on this thread, I ordered the whole set from fun-books. Not all the books were included in the set on the website, but someone emailed me and said the backordered ones were coming in and did I want to add them at the set price. I did, so we have 12 of them.

I guess from your post you're somewhere in the tristate area of IN/OH/KY. I don't know if the fellow at horriblebooks.com has a shipping range (he's in southern California), but he sells all the Horrible books (including Murderous Maths) at 25% off retail, with no shipping if you pay by check.

Incidentally, my 81yo mother lives in KY, and she said the damage from the "remnants" of Ike was worse than that from many of the numerous tornadoes that have gone through that area over time. I guess there were more and higher sustained winds, unusual around there. I can't imagine what the stormmust have been like down south.

Anyway, glad the MM books are hitting the spot for someone! We have, as mentioned, the "first" one, but so far it hasn't hit my 9yo's favor as other HBs have done... maybe next year...