Thanks so much. I did meet with the school principal and another local administrator on 8/29. My understanding at the conclusion of the meeting was that the ball was in the school's court. They were going to investigate the possibility of transferring in credits from CTY. Unfortunately, i believed that they would advocate for us and that there would be ongoing dialogue. My next communication from the school was an email sent after the end of the school day on Friday, 9/5 stating that my son's schedule will be changed on Monday. The changes include making him take an english course there which requires that he dtop statistics. He is already doing the CTY english course and is thriving in his statistics course.

So now I am trying to figure out how to proceed. I already told the school that I understood that they could deny my son a hs diploma from their school for not fulfilling their requirements for graduation if I am unable to get them to transfer in these credits. I am fine with this.

What I need to know is can they just change his schedule and force him to drop classes that he is already attending?