Also I rarely make minor errors in work and am usually cautious about following directions and checking work for accuracy.

I also tend to be worst at 3d and complex visuospatial tasks with a lot of mental rotation and simple processing speed tasks. I'm better at 2d visuospatial tasks where I can mediate with logical reasoning and complex processing speed tasks including fine motor skills or analysis instead of just reaction.

I did notice that I did a (free, psychology today) processing speed test on ~6 hours of sleep (I only undersleep very rarely) and scored higher on than when I took it on sufficient sleep a couple days later. The time I spent microsleeping helped me not get distracted when taking the test.

I also pace all the time and talk very quickly. I don't interrupt people often but tend to start talking right at the end of someone else's sentence.

I have a good memory for arbitrary and contextual content and likely an average or above working memory, but am not good at remembering events without an alarm.

Last edited by 13umm; 07/06/23 07:25 AM.