Thanks aeh for the input. There was a student from my daughter's school, who went to Harvard a few years before my daughter graduated. The whole thing, Harvard, connections. Two years in, didn't know why she was there. And is becoming a high school teacher. Not that Harvard is not a great school to become a high school teacher, but there are many cheaper options for that path. But most kids graduating do not know what they want, except maybe medical, law or business, because that seems to be a good choice. I think it is interesting that Bill Gates son choose U of Chicago, for math and comp sci. His sisters chose Harvard. One was focused on ballet. What we want, is for our kids to thrive and excel in their chosen programs. And maybe helping them figure out what their path is, is a good program. I asked my kid in 9th grade, what is it that you really want? She refined, but really didn't change her mind. That may be unusual, but helping kids figure it out may a good thing. And then they can figure out their right path for college.