This person shared it with me on a Discord server made for people who are obsessed with IQ. I joined that server, because I was very depressed about my intelligence and I wanted to prove to myself that I'm actually intelligent. I've since left that server due to the idiocy shown and I don't wish to associate myself with people who waste their time taking online IQ tests to flaunt their supposed intelligence.

I agree that it's unethical to share test questions from official IQ tests, but I had no control over their behavior.

The WAIS-IV Matrix reasoning test may not have its questions ordered in increasing difficulty, but I feel that the test is pretty easy considering the last question.

I don't see the need to have my IQ officially tested. The results probably wouldn't be very accurate since I took a lot of online IQ tests that are very similar to the questions on the WAIS-IV. Instead, I've already estimated my IQ to be above 155 since I know this person who has taken a lot of online IQ tests and has done the WAIS test with the score of 155 and I outscored him on a couple of the online IQ tests. I believe this proves that I'm the better problem solver. I'd rather take something like the MAT to test my knowledge in trivia and maybe qualify myself for the Prometheus Society.

I'll be returning to college this summer to further prove that my intelligence outdoes those of others. This is the only thing that will give me satisfaction.

Last edited by HighIQ; 03/27/21 06:54 PM.