Absolutely! My number one passion is computer science. I have loved playing with computers ever since I was a small child and I taught myself how to program starting at the age of thirteen. I am starting an internship at my local university developing a new department website, and I have entered the Early College program so I can obtain an AAS (Associate of Applied Science) in Computer Science by the time of my high school graduation ('22). I am captivated by pretty much anything STEM-leaning, however.

Although my verbal reasoning is nothing extraordinary (~95th percentile), I somewhat enjoy writing. As an example, I wrote an entire "novel" of my middle school experiences, which is about 50 pages in length. Essays assigned in school are fun for me and I put a lot of effort into them.

(Side note: could you check out this website that supposedly gives you an I.Q. score from an essay? I have gotten scores as high as 148, even though that is well above my measured ability.)

I am not one for team sports, but I enjoy running cross country and track. I also played the piano for five years, but I was never too passionate about it and practiced somewhat begrudgingly :P. If I had to estimate my musical talent, I would say I was exactly average.