Oh, I have experience for something that helps with tics! My son had some tics on and off but then in second grade it got pretty bad. I never said a word to him about it, but I started to see others noticing it and I was worried. His teachers did not say anything, so I am not sure if he were somewhat successful in suppressing tics in school; but, I remember, I would pick him up form school and the minute he got in the car he would be a ball of tics. I was especially concerned because my dad had tourettes. It was the weirdest remedy - I still have trouble believing it worked. And it was not a placebo or anything because I never said a word to him about the tics. But I searched the internet (Dr. Google to the rescue) and read that magnesium helps tics and tourettes. So, I bought a lovely Epsom salt online to put in my son's bath (he was 7 and still mostly took baths at night) . I only told him that the Epsom salt baths were to help him relax and was good for his muscles - no mention to him of being for tics. I would put two full measuring cups of Epsom salt into his bath at night and let him be in there at least 20 minutes. Within a week of doing this the tics decreased noticeably and by the end of week 2 they were GONE. I seriously took the Epsom salt to Disney with us - not kidding. I did this for over a year and then when he started preferring showers at night so I did an an oral magnesium supplement. I gave him that for maybe another year. Now he is 13 years old - he never had tics again after the second week of Epsom salt baths in second grade. He plays ice hockey and, occasionally, still does Epsom salt baths for his muscles, ect. I hope this helps! My sons tics were like a throat-mouth type tic.