Sorry, didn't see this. Now you've passed five posts, you should be able to avoid being hung up in moderation.

I have to say that I don't feel all that much like we're managing the craziness of multiple GTs--perhaps because it's all I've ever known. Just parenting, period. I think all parents (especially of multiple children) feel the whirlwind. We're often tired, make poor parenting choices (and immediately regret them), are not at our best with either our children or our partners, feel like we haven't seen our own personal identity in some time...but then there are those moments--you know them--when one of our children is spontaneously kind or generous, or smiles at the joy and beauty of life, or snuggles in close and trustingly.

The management part is just trying to stay one step ahead of the tsunami from moment to moment (though yes, calendar apps are pretty important to my life!). But really, what's critical for me is prioritizing the long view: we're growing healthy, happy, whole, loving people, building a foundation for their future through investing in our relationships with them. Anything that doesn't truly contribute to this goal is negotiable; I hold those loosely.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...