What sort of school accommodations are reasonable to support children with ASD ADHD? I posted last week about possible teasing issues and real friend making issues with DS9. After a meeting with his teacher, I have realised that we don't really have any accommodations for ASD or ADHD in place with the school. Last year he had a teacher that really got him, and things seemed to go smoothly. His organisation is a huge issue. He leaves a trail of stuff behind him every day, and cant find his homework books half the time. He is struggling socially, but his teacher reckons he is personable and interesting and should do better with friendships if he just puts a bit more effort into it. So I think the practical implications of ASD might need to be more explicitly outlined and perhaps some sort of specific social scaffolds put in place. I am just not really sure what kind of things are realistic or would be helpful. I know there are as many answers as there are children, and it is an individual matter. But if anyone could just give me some general ideas about the kinds of things schools can do or what has been helpful, it might give me some ideas when we organise another meeting. Or any questions you can ask me to help me get clear on exactly what my son's main areas of need are.