My DS8 is pg and goes to a public school (GT classroom) and my efforts advocating for further acceleration at school have not been very successful. I have come to learn that 3/4ths of parents of PG kids homeschool their kids. Not sure if I am right. My son loves the B&M school and is extremely social. But he is way ahead academically than what the classroom can offer. The sad part is he does not complain about boredom at school. However, the teacher did mention that he sometimes can act up as he finishes everything real soon. I would love to homeschool him, and am learning about it. I am a Stay-at-home mom and do possess the time and energy to homeschool. I am very hesitant at the moment as I have limited knowledge on homeschooling. I am wondering if I can do it partially - like a day in a week or something or that while my DS goes to school for the most part. I dont know if such a thing is wise. Please advise. I have been reading up on this forum to understand about different resources available for homeschooling options.

Last edited by ss62; 07/04/18 05:32 PM.