Oops I think it posted before I wanted it too. I see a huge difference between her and same age peers and feel like I should be doing something different to help her. @aeh is right that a lot of it stems from having a family member currently struggling with GT related issues (feeling so different from others, not fitting in because others also feel he�s so different, intense emotional responding to others suffering, etc.) as an adult and I just want to make sure I am doing what I can. I�d love to be able to find a group of other super verbal toddlers in my area. Luckily my friends son, who is a bit older, is gifted and has a lot of language too, but at 3 he�s just a little wild thing sabout doesn�t necessarily want to do the same hyper focused activities my daughter does (string beads for hours, carefully help set up and play with marbles, meticulously �garden�) any way, I am happy to be here. Hopefully it will help tamper some of my anxiety by at least making me feel like I have a community as she gets older.