Hello! I was so happy to find this forum because I feel weird asking my friends, or even coworkers these questions because I get weird responses and then feel like they thought I was bragging... I am behavior analyst with a specialty in verbal behavior (so I am trained to and love to teach nonverbal children to speak). Because of this is I am VERY familiar with milestones, beyond verbal skills as well. My daughter speaks at a six year old level, in 16 word+ sentences. My brother is also gifted, although now an adult and suffers from some pretty serious mental health issues (primarily depression and varying forms of anxiety). Some of this is focused on being gifted and always feeling different and ridiculed by peers. This terrifies me, so I am admittedly a little obsessed with the research on giftedness (well and my job requires frequently referencing research and data). Anyway, Has anyone found it helpful to speak to your pediatrician about it this early? She started speaking at 7 months and has spoken in full sentences since before 18 months old. My pediatrician has never really looked at her milestones, but I think that�s because he knows I am a behavior analyst and have mentioned some specifics in the past. Would it be at all helpful to bring up and maybe look st iq testing, get local resources? Or something? Honestly I am a bit overwhelmed by her advancement in pretty much every realm and verbal operant. She�s young enough that I feel kind of powerless to the looming challenges of school, social activities with peers etc. sorry I know this goes a bit beyond the scope of one post, but like I said I am so relieved to find a forum like this! Thanks