I am not a college prep expert, but maybe see how critical the SAT score is to your college choices. You could look into accomodations for CLEP exams instead of AP exams to see if CLEP accomodations might fit your needs better.

Have you ever tried training to push your limits? Having a neurological disorder is a little bit cool (compared to other possibilities) because there is a lot we can do to influence our nervous systems. Neuroplasticity is amazing stuff! I have a neurological condition (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, if you're feeling like going on a fascinating google rabbit hole) and even though there is no current evidence-based treatment using neuroplasticity and nervous system hacking, I've had great success. I was misdiagnosed along the way with ADHD and I have significant sensory issues when my symptoms are uncontrolled, so I feel like I can relate a little bit to your experience. The cool thing is that ANS hacking and stimulating the vagal nerve benefit everyone, not just those who are neurodivergent, so there's really nothing to lose.

Little things like laughter, meditation, breathing exercises and time in nature, practiced regularly over time, might reduce some of your struggles and make a situation in which your accomodations are insufficient more tolerable.