Hi. So I�m an enthusiastically lopsided 2e human with ADHD, weird executive function, time issues, sensory quirks, and all that lovely asynchronous over-excitability stuff. I�m really (REALLY) slow. Like REALLY slow. For tests I get double time, separate location, long tests chunked over separate days, headphones with rain noise, active seatingl breaks every hour, word processor, and a timer. These accommodations are brilliant and perfect, and without them my world crumbles and school sucks.

I have a questions about accommodations for the ACT, SAT Subject Tests, and AP exams. The ACT has approved the double time, test chunking, and word processor (YAY).

HOWEVER, the SAT Board (which controls SAT subject tests and the AP exams) has only approved the word processor and time-and-a-half. Nothing else. I will do terribly without double time.

My brilliant special ed teacher re-requested accommodations three times, but to no avail. I think they�re denying accommodations because I have a few neuro-psych scores which are normal and high. But the low ones exist too smile I have asked my teachers to make another request again. What should they do differently in the report this time? What details must be included in a report about a 2e human? Is there something I can do as a student? Can I call the SAT Board? Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!