Sorry for length of this post, I actually tried to keep it short. I'm looking for any insight/resources/help/encouragement for our situation.

DS is currently in 4th grade. The following test scores are from last year/3rd grade. We had requested a Student Study Team meeting in 3rd due to DS's struggle's with homework (particularly writing tasks) and executive functioning issues. We were referred to our local university that provides testing and their report based on DS's testing concluded that his test scores were �consistent with a specific learning disability and ... ADHD cannot be ruled out at this time.� At our second SST meeting, the school psychologist said she never sees scores that high and because there was no way he would qualify for services she didn�t see any reason to test him further. His grades generally meet standard though his 2nd and 3rd grade teachers gave him a progress report each term saying he was below standard in English Language Arts. I just saw his first term report card for 4th grade and he got grades of 1�s & 2�s in ELA (1 is the lowest score �minimal progress to standards�). The 1�s were in Narrative Writing and Conventions of Standards english with a note saying �Hard to read and understand. Doesn�t use punctuation/caps.�

DS attends speech therapy once a week for some articulation issues. I originally had him evaluated for speech when he was in preschool because he was difficult to understand. So he has an IEP already, but it currently only addresses his speech issue.

I have lurked on this board for quite some time and finally felt frustrated enough to share and ask for any insight/help. I have suspected since Kindergarten that he may have mild dyslexia and/or dysgraphia. His writing currently definitely shows signs of dysgraphia, such as the lack of punctuation & capitalization and large print that doesn�t stay on the line or line up with the margin and many spelling errors and still some letter/number reversals (though they are fewer than when he was younger). He also has signs of inattentive ADHD. In the past he has complained of handwriting being painful and was supposed to be given an OT assessment last year, but it never happened and I'm trying to get that done this year.

WISC-V
VCI - 127
Similarities - 17
Vocabulary - 13
VSI -122
Block Design - 13
Visual Puzzles - 15
FRI - 140
Matrix Reasoning - 16
Figure Weights - 18
WMI - *
Digit Span - 16
Picture Span - 10
PSI - *
Coding - 6
Symbol Search - 13
GIA - 134

WIAT -III
ORAL LANGUAGE - *
Listening Comp. - 104
Oral Expression - 134
BASIC READING - 96
Early Reading - 113
Word Reading - 95
Pseudoword Decoding - 99
READING COMPREHENSION & FLUENCY - 120
Reading Comprehension - 118
Oral Reading Fluency - 134
WRITTEN EXPRESSION - 105
Alphabet Writing Fluency - 102
Spelling - 100
Sentence Composition - 118
Essay Composition - 95

MATHEMATICS - 102
Math Problem Solving - 97
Numerical Operations - 107
MATH FLUENCY - *
Addition - 79
Subtraction - 94
Multiplication - 95

He also took:
the Beery VMI - 118 (88th percentile)
Visual Perception 113 (81st percentile)
Motor Coordination 101 (53rd percentile)

WRAML 2
Finger window - 13
Number Letter - 14
Attention/Concentration Index Score 120 (91st percentile)

Conners-3
Very Elevated: Inattention, Executive Functioning
Elevated: Executive Functioning, Learning Problems

School District Tests given last year:
CogAT 7
Percentile Scores (district only gives the percentile scores):
Verbal - 79
Quantitative - 92
Non-Verbal - 89
-these scores qualified DS for GATE services

CAASPP (end of 3rd Grade)
ELA - 2510 (rank 4 - standard exceeded)
MATH - 2504 (rank 4 - standard exceeded)