Does anyone have any ideas on how to get a sassy precocious 2 year old to sleep? I have done the bath thing, routine thing, food, drink, even massage thing and nothing seems to get this kid to sleep bwfore 10:30 pm. its a 2.5 hour battle every night. She wakes up at 8, naps at 1pm until 2 or 3 (depending on the day) and then by 8pm is yawning and oh so sleepy.
We've tried going to the park, or doing physical activities all day to wear her out, or even intellectual ones but theres no consistency in results.
She gets to bed, is nearly dozed off by 8:15-8:30 and then... PING! Eyes wide open. This half dozing then waking up thing continues for the next hour or so, until about 9:30-10pm when shes finally had "enough" and is bored to tears and it all ends in litteral tears of anger for her as she tries to get out of bed and i tuck her back in... im tired of wasting 2 hours every night, but I need/want her in bed at 8 for my own sanity.
I tried laying her down and leaving instead of staying in the room, but that just extends the whole thing till 11 or midnight 🙄
Im at my whits end. I know shes bored and wants to stay up and is forceing herself to stay awake, just like myself. And just like me shes clearly so tired she can hardly stand... Im just no better at convincing a 2year old version of myself to go to sleep than I am my actual self.

Main complaint: bored
Seems to think that bedtime is a punishment, but has no issues with nap time.
Somehow recharges enough to stay awake hours.