I have a DD who is diagnosed dyslexic, is probably dysgraphic, and increasingly seems some kind of dyscalculic. Your description above is very, very familiar. For math disability in particular, what hits me as red flags are the items that suggest a problem with number sense and spatial orientation, like the dice and maps, and missing addends. Your DD seems to do well on anything she can mediate through words, but struggles with the purely symbolic stuff.

And I would also note that my family has demonstrated to me that you can hide a world of deficits with really high working memory. Which is not actually a good thing when it comes to identifying LDs. frown

So my totally non-professional, two-cents worth: you have enough flags here that it would be worth investigating. However, you really want some one who is very used to 2E, who will dig deep into underlying cognitive processes, and not be fooled by grade-level output powered by that working memory. Like struggling with number sense enough to visibly affect addition, but managing multiplication (conceptually harder, but finite to just plain memorize). You don't want someone who would start with achievement testing and conclude "nothing to see here" without looking any deeper.

It's also worth taking a look at what kind of curriculum your DD is using. There is lots of research that shows that the most popular curricula - spiral, inquiry/ discovery based - are tough on many kids but lethal for kids with math LDs. What kids with LDs need most is something coherent, explicit, and systematically building on previous concepts mastered in depth. Which is exactly what spiral/ inquiry approaches don't do.