Welcome! smile

What is your source for the list of tests which Ohio accepts?

I ask because I clicked on the Davidson resource, "How gifted-friendly is your state?" in the left-hand margin of this forum.
For Ohio, I found this: Ohio
- I clicked on the embedded legislation link and found this: Ohio gifted legislation
- - I clicked on the Revised Code link and found this: Ohio Revised Code 3324.03
- I clicked on the Ohio Dept. of Education link and found this: Rules, Regulations, and Policies for Gifted Education
- - I clicked on District Gifted Identification Plan and noticed that the Gifted Identification Plan is to include "Assurances that districts will accept qualifying scores from approved assessments obtained from outside of the district."

Again, this is new for 2017-2018. Possibly there are more identification options for your child than what you may have been made aware of?

MAP and Stanford Achievement Test are both achievement tests; There are typically also intelligence tests (IQ tests) which are also accepted. There may be many reasons why a child may not achieve at the level predicted by their intelligence... this could include having an "off" day, having a learning difference or learning disability along with being gifted (twice-exceptional or 2e), or being an underachiever due to having given up on school (usually after experiencing lack of appropriately challenging curriculum or other school policies which result in stagnation).