Hi all--first time poster here. I recently dug out my WJ-R test scores (from the '90s) and am confused about something that might be obvious to some of you. On the typed educational assessment provided by my examiner, she lists my standard score on the Broad Cognitive Ability-Extended Scale* as 144 [I'm not using my real numbers]. On the test results themselves, there's a bar for "BROAD COGNITIVE ABILITY (Ext.)" that says 139. She does this for several individual subtests as well, sometimes raising and sometimes lowering the scores I see in the printed results or using one set of scores in the wrong place. Am I looking at some long-unnoticed human error? Or might some kind of norming have happened between the numbers on the printed report and those on the typed assessment? I know that the phenomenon where "the total does not equal the average of the parts" happens and is expected between individual and composite scores**, but I don't think this is the same thing--this is "the numbers on the printout don't match the numbers in the assessment." Anyone understand this/seen it before? Thanks!

*Broad Cognitive Ability is the older test's version of what is now called General Intellectual Ability on the WJ-IV. It's slightly different in weighting but roughly equivalent.

**See http://www.iqscorner.com/2005/11/quantoid-lesson-composite-standard.html and the .pdf linked from there.