YIPEE!!!! Wonderful news. Sorry the last few weeks were so harrying. I haven't been around much. I've been super busy at work. I'm taking today as a day off..

We are done. Graduation was yesterday. Final grades were just put in. He has kept his grades up. My son's problem wasn't graduation is was that he couldn't get ANY D's or F's on his report card or he would be rescinded from his university. Not really a problem but Government ended up as only C+, and my son only turned 1/2 of a big research paper for English in late in early May. Meaning what could have been an A ended up being a B.. and for a while looked like a F, then a C. AP CS was a A+ though... so I think he will do OK in the right courses.

Crossing my fingers my son will have to only do one more writing intensive course. We are waiting on results from a writing test he did in early May. (Should here in the next week or two) There are 3 possible results.. doesn't pass as has to take 3 writing intensive courses. Passes and needs to take two. Or does exceptionally well and tests out of Writing 1 and only has to take one in the fall.

I stick the kid on a plane tonight & won't see him for 2+ months.

Last edited by bluemagic; 06/09/17 03:40 PM.